C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Rating) insider Patrick McMahon purchased 20,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 24th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 132 ($1.64) per share, with a total value of £26,400 ($32,835.82).
Patrick McMahon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 16th, Patrick McMahon purchased 80 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 154 ($1.92) per share, with a total value of £123.20 ($153.23).
- On Monday, April 17th, Patrick McMahon purchased 82 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 155 ($1.93) per share, with a total value of £127.10 ($158.08).
- On Wednesday, March 15th, Patrick McMahon purchased 88 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 143 ($1.78) per share, with a total value of £125.84 ($156.52).
C&C Group Stock Performance
C&C Group stock opened at £135.40 ($168.41) on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.42, a current ratio of 1.20 and a quick ratio of 0.80. C&C Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 125.54 ($1.56) and a 1-year high of GBX 211 ($2.62). The firm has a market capitalization of £53.21 billion, a P/E ratio of 902.67, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.43. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 151.87 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 162.28.
C&C Group Cuts Dividend
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of C&C Group in a report on Thursday, March 23rd.
C&C Group Company Profile
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes cider, beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.