Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PIFYF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.6% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.06 and last traded at $1.08. 25,149 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average session volume of 84,100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.09.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus dropped their price objective on Pine Cliff Energy from C$1.80 to C$1.70 in a report on Wednesday, May 3rd.
Pine Cliff Energy Trading Down 0.6 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.97 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.06.
Pine Cliff Energy Company Profile
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. Its assets are located in Utah, Ontario, and Northwest Territories. The company was founded on November 10, 2004 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pine Cliff Energy (PIFYF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Pine Cliff Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pine Cliff Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.