A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of ACV Auctions (NASDAQ: ACVA) recently:
- 5/17/2023 – ACV Auctions had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research from $14.00 to $18.00.
- 5/15/2023 – ACV Auctions had its price target raised by analysts at Guggenheim from $15.00 to $18.00.
- 5/12/2023 – ACV Auctions had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $14.00 to $19.00.
- 5/11/2023 – ACV Auctions had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $14.00 to $18.00.
ACV Auctions Stock Performance
NASDAQ ACVA opened at $17.30 on Thursday. ACV Auctions Inc. has a 52-week low of $6.10 and a 52-week high of $18.02. The stock has a market cap of $2.76 billion, a PE ratio of -29.83 and a beta of 1.41. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $13.49 and a 200-day moving average of $10.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a quick ratio of 2.01 and a current ratio of 2.01.
ACV Auctions (NASDAQ:ACVA – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, February 22nd. The company reported ($0.16) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.18) by $0.02. ACV Auctions had a negative net margin of 20.75% and a negative return on equity of 16.03%. The firm had revenue of $97.97 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $99.08 million. On average, sell-side analysts anticipate that ACV Auctions Inc. will post -0.62 EPS for the current year.
Insider Buying and Selling at ACV Auctions
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. EVR Research LP acquired a new position in shares of ACV Auctions in the 3rd quarter worth approximately $6,291,000. Victory Capital Management Inc. acquired a new position in shares of ACV Auctions during the 3rd quarter valued at $120,000. Brandywine Global Investment Management LLC lifted its position in shares of ACV Auctions by 455.9% during the 3rd quarter. Brandywine Global Investment Management LLC now owns 728,188 shares of the company’s stock valued at $5,236,000 after acquiring an additional 597,188 shares during the period. Parian Global Management LP acquired a new position in shares of ACV Auctions during the 3rd quarter valued at $629,000. Finally, Blue Grotto Capital LLC lifted its position in shares of ACV Auctions by 33.6% during the 4th quarter. Blue Grotto Capital LLC now owns 1,960,803 shares of the company’s stock valued at $16,098,000 after acquiring an additional 493,002 shares during the period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 69.75% of the company’s stock.
ACV Auctions Inc operates a digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers for the online auction of wholesale vehicles. It also provides data services that offer insights into the condition and value of used vehicles, as well as offers customer financing services. ACV Auctions Inc was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ACV Auctions (ACVA)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for ACV Auctions Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ACV Auctions Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.