Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:SHGKY – Get Rating) shares fell 8.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $1.34 and last traded at $1.34. 1,173 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 4,861 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.47.
Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Trading Down 8.8 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $1.81 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.86.
Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Company Profile
Sun Hung Kai & Co Limited, an investment holding company, provides financial services in Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Consumer Finance, Private Credit, Mortgage Loans, Investment Management, and Group Management and Support segments. It offers unsecured loan to individuals and businesses through branches and online platforms; funding solutions to corporates, investment funds, and high net worth individuals; and first mortgage and second mortgage loans to property owners, as well as customized financing solutions to property investors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SHGKY)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.