Investment analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Vista Gold (NYSE:VGZ – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Vista Gold Price Performance
Shares of Vista Gold stock opened at $0.60 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $72.60 million, a P/E ratio of -10.08 and a beta of 1.37. Vista Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.46 and a fifty-two week high of $0.85.
About Vista Gold
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.