Byotrol plc (LON:BYOT – Get Rating) insider Vivan Pinto acquired 500,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, May 22nd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of £10,000 ($12,437.81).
Vivan Pinto also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 27th, Vivan Pinto purchased 300,000 shares of Byotrol stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of £6,000 ($7,462.69).
Byotrol Price Performance
Byotrol stock opened at GBX 2.25 ($0.03) on Thursday. Byotrol plc has a 52 week low of GBX 1.41 ($0.02) and a 52 week high of GBX 3.80 ($0.05). The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1.72 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 2.04. The company has a quick ratio of 3.36, a current ratio of 4.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.52. The stock has a market cap of £10.21 million, a P/E ratio of -22.00 and a beta of -0.03.
Byotrol Company Profile
Byotrol plc develops, and commercializes infection control and prevention products in the United Kingdom, North America, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Professional and Consumer. The company also develops, patents, licenses, and sells anti-microbial products and technologies for business and consumer use.
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Byotrol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byotrol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.