Analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of voxeljet (NYSE:VJET – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
voxeljet Stock Performance
NYSE VJET opened at $1.80 on Thursday. voxeljet has a 12 month low of $1.77 and a 12 month high of $7.25. The firm has a market cap of $16.61 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.30 and a beta of 1.50.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on voxeljet (VJET)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.