Waldencast plc (NASDAQ:WALD – Get Rating) saw unusually-strong trading volume on Tuesday . Approximately 19,194 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 209% from the previous session’s volume of 6,204 shares.The stock last traded at $9.20 and had previously closed at $9.00.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Telsey Advisory Group reaffirmed an “outperform” rating and issued a $13.00 price objective on shares of Waldencast in a report on Thursday, March 9th.
Waldencast Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $8.87 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.96.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Waldencast
Waldencast Company Profile
Waldencast plc, a skincare company, develops, markets, and sells skin health products worldwide. The company offers approximately 200 cosmetic, over-the-counter, and prescription products under the Obagi Medical, Obagi Clinical, and Obagi Professional brands; and a Skintrinsiq device for use in facial treatments that is used by physicians' offices, spas, and aestheticians.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Waldencast (WALD)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Waldencast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waldencast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.