Whitbread plc (OTCMKTS:WTBCF – Get Rating) shares rose 2.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $41.23 and last traded at $41.23. Approximately 150 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 51% from the average daily volume of 304 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.25.
Whitbread Trading Up 2.4 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $38.28 and a 200-day moving average of $35.18.
Whitbread Company Profile
Whitbread Plc engages in the operation of a chain of hotels, restaurants, and coffee shops. It operates through the following segments: UK & Ireland, Germany, and Central & Other. Its brands include Premier Inn, Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table, Bar + Block Steakhouse, Cookhouse & Pub, and Thyme.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Whitbread (WTBCF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Whitbread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whitbread and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.