Shares of AGC Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASGLY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.31 and traded as low as $7.22. AGC shares last traded at $7.22, with a volume of 2,080 shares.
AGC Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $8.01 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.94 and a beta of 0.76. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $7.31 and a 200 day moving average of $7.03. The company has a quick ratio of 0.99, a current ratio of 1.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27.
AGC Company Profile
AGC, Inc engages in the manufacture and sale of glass, electronic materials, and chemicals. It operates through the following segments: Glass, Electronics, Chemicals, Ceramics and Other. The Glass segment provides security glass, fire-resistant glass, heat insulating glass, and automotive glass. The Electronics segment offers glass for display panels, optical thin film products, opto-electronic materials, synthetic quartz products, semiconductor components, and lighting products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AGC (ASGLY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for AGC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.