Aker BP ASA (OTCMKTS:AKRBF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 1.6% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $23.50 and last traded at $23.50. 200 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $23.13.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several brokerages have recently weighed in on AKRBF. Societe Generale upgraded Aker BP ASA from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Monday, April 24th. Jefferies Financial Group upgraded Aker BP ASA from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, April 12th.
Aker BP ASA Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $23.12.
About Aker BP ASA
Aker BP ASA engages in the exploration, development, and production of petroleum in Norway. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aker BP ASA (AKRBF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Aker BP ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aker BP ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.