Alpha Services and Holdings S.A. (OTCMKTS:ALBKF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,800 shares, an increase of 5,700.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.8 days.
Alpha Services and Stock Performance
Shares of ALBKF opened at $1.45 on Friday. Alpha Services and has a 1-year low of $0.84 and a 1-year high of $1.45. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.17 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.15.
Alpha Services and Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alpha Services and (ALBKF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Services and Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Services and and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.