Banyan Gold (CVE:BYN – Get Rating) had its target price hoisted by Cormark from C$1.25 to C$1.55 in a research note issued to investors on Thursday morning, BayStreet.CA reports.
Banyan Gold Price Performance
Shares of Banyan Gold stock opened at C$0.40 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of C$113.81 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -23.33 and a beta of 1.64. The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.40 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.41. Banyan Gold has a one year low of C$0.34 and a one year high of C$0.57.
About Banyan Gold
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Banyan Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banyan Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.