Bunzl plc (OTCMKTS:BZLFF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 47,600 shares, a decrease of 59.0% from the April 30th total of 116,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 476.0 days.
Bunzl Price Performance
OTCMKTS:BZLFF opened at $35.05 on Friday. Bunzl has a 1-year low of $28.86 and a 1-year high of $39.76. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $35.04 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $35.37.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bunzl (BZLFF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Bunzl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bunzl and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.