China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ:CJJD – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $3.24 and traded as low as $0.70. China Jo-Jo Drugstores shares last traded at $0.72, with a volume of 752,517 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on China Jo-Jo Drugstores in a research note on Thursday, May 18th. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Stock Down 2.2 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $2.28 and a two-hundred day moving average of $3.24.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On China Jo-Jo Drugstores
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Company Profile
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc operates as an online and offline retailer and wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products. It also operates an online pharmacy and retail drugstores with licensed doctors on site for consultation, examination, and treatment of common ailments at scheduled hours.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.