Citigroup upgraded shares of Eisai (OTCMKTS:ESALY – Get Rating) from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research report sent to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Sanford C. Bernstein started coverage on shares of Eisai in a research report on Tuesday. They set an outperform rating for the company.
Eisai Stock Performance
Shares of ESALY opened at $61.51 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 2.20, a quick ratio of 1.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10. The stock has a market cap of $17.64 billion, a P/E ratio of 70.70, a PEG ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 0.31. The company has a 50-day moving average of $61.51 and a two-hundred day moving average of $63.21. Eisai has a 12-month low of $36.88 and a 12-month high of $73.90.
Eisai Company Profile
Eisai Co, Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of prescription medicines and over-the-counter products. It operates through the Pharmaceutical Products Business and Other Business segments. The Pharmaceutical Products Business segment handles prescription and generic drugs, diagnostics, and consumer healthcare business in Japan, which manages over-the-counter drugs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eisai (ESALY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Eisai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eisai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.