Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CWGL – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $6.35 and traded as high as $6.71. Crimson Wine Group shares last traded at $6.53, with a volume of 8,659 shares.
Crimson Wine Group Stock Down 3.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 4.58 and a current ratio of 10.17. The business’s 50 day moving average is $6.35 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.10.
Crimson Wine Group Company Profile
Crimson Wine Group Ltd. engages in the production and sale of luxury wines. It operates through the Direct to Consumer and Wholesale segments. The Direct to Consumer segment includes retail sales in the tasting rooms, remote sites and on-site events, wine club net sales, direct phone sales, and other sales made directly to the consumer without the use of an intermediary.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crimson Wine Group (CWGL)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Crimson Wine Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crimson Wine Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.