A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CVS Health (NYSE: CVS):
- 5/25/2023 – CVS Health is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/16/2023 – CVS Health was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/8/2023 – CVS Health had its “maintains” rating reaffirmed by analysts at 92 Resources Corp.
- 5/8/2023 – CVS Health was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/8/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $95.00 to $76.00.
- 5/8/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $125.00 to $96.00.
- 5/4/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $115.00 to $109.00.
- 5/4/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $100.00 to $90.00.
- 5/3/2023 – CVS Health was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 5/2/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $102.00 to $94.00.
- 5/2/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from $107.00 to $93.00.
- 4/20/2023 – CVS Health is now covered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They set an “overweight” rating and a $87.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/10/2023 – CVS Health is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/31/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $111.00 to $104.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/30/2023 – CVS Health had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $110.00 to $100.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
CVS Health Stock Down 1.7 %
CVS Health stock opened at $67.67 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $86.75 billion, a PE ratio of 22.33, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.27 and a beta of 0.61. CVS Health Co. has a 12 month low of $66.61 and a 12 month high of $107.26. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $72.74 and a 200-day simple moving average of $84.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a current ratio of 0.92 and a quick ratio of 0.67.
CVS Health (NYSE:CVS – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 3rd. The pharmacy operator reported $2.20 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $2.07 by $0.13. The firm had revenue of $85.28 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $80.67 billion. CVS Health had a return on equity of 15.75% and a net margin of 1.20%. The business’s revenue was up 11.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $2.22 earnings per share. On average, analysts anticipate that CVS Health Co. will post 8.63 EPS for the current fiscal year.
CVS Health Dividend Announcement
Insider Buying and Selling at CVS Health
In other news, CEO Karen S. Lynch acquired 14,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 3rd. The shares were purchased at an average price of $69.75 per share, for a total transaction of $976,500.00. Following the acquisition, the chief executive officer now owns 431,392 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $30,089,592. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Company insiders own 0.25% of the company’s stock.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On CVS Health
Several large investors have recently bought and sold shares of CVS. Live Oak Investment Partners purchased a new stake in CVS Health during the 4th quarter worth about $25,000. VitalStone Financial LLC acquired a new position in shares of CVS Health during the 4th quarter worth about $28,000. Godsey & Gibb Inc. acquired a new position in shares of CVS Health during the 4th quarter worth about $28,000. Castleview Partners LLC boosted its position in shares of CVS Health by 227.8% during the 4th quarter. Castleview Partners LLC now owns 318 shares of the pharmacy operator’s stock worth $30,000 after acquiring an additional 221 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Mendota Financial Group LLC acquired a new position in shares of CVS Health during the 4th quarter worth about $31,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 77.29% of the company’s stock.
CVS Health Corp. is a health solutions company, which engages in the provision of healthcare services. It operates through the following segments: Pharmacy Services, Retail or Long-Term Care, Health Care Benefits, and Corporate and Other. The Pharmacy Services segment focuses on the pharmacy benefit management solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CVS Health (CVS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for CVS Health Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVS Health Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.