Danaos (NYSE:DAC – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note issued on Friday.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group reiterated a “buy” rating and set a $80.00 target price on shares of Danaos in a research report on Wednesday, February 15th.
Danaos Stock Down 0.2 %
NYSE DAC opened at $58.80 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a quick ratio of 1.80 and a current ratio of 1.86. The company has a market capitalization of $1.20 billion, a P/E ratio of 3.19 and a beta of 1.55. Danaos has a one year low of $51.10 and a one year high of $87.11. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $56.68 and a 200-day moving average price of $56.64.
Institutional Trading of Danaos
Danaos Corp. engages in the provision of marine and seaborne transportation services. It offers services by operating vessels in the containership sector of the shipping industry. The company was founded by Dimitris Coustas in 1972 and is headquartered in Piraeus, Greece.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Danaos (DAC)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Danaos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danaos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.