Shares of DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (OTC:DMGGF – Get Rating) traded down 3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. 23,574 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 149,648 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Stock Down 3.0 %
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.22 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.20.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Company Profile
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc operates as a blockchain and cryptocurrency company in Canada. The company manages, operates, and develops digital solutions to monetize the blockchain ecosystem. It also offers transaction verification; co-location hosting; data center optimization; and high-performance computing services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DMG Blockchain Solutions (DMGGF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.