Equus Total Return, Inc. (NYSE:EQS – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.61 and traded as low as $1.59. Equus Total Return shares last traded at $1.59, with a volume of 2,102 shares.
Equus Total Return Stock Up 0.6 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 47.69 and a quick ratio of 47.69. The business has a 50-day moving average of $1.56 and a 200-day moving average of $1.61.
Equus Total Return (NYSE:EQS – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 28th. The investment management company reported ($0.07) EPS for the quarter.
Equus Total Return Company Profile
Equus Total Return, Inc (the Fund) is a closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is to maximize the total return to the Company’s stockholders in the form of current investment income and long-term capital gains by investing in the debt and equity securities of small and middle market capitalization companies that are generally not publicly traded at the time of its investment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Equus Total Return (EQS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Equus Total Return Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equus Total Return and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.