StockNews.com upgraded shares of FirstCash (NYSE:FCFS – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note published on Thursday morning.
FirstCash Trading Down 0.7 %
NYSE FCFS opened at $96.68 on Thursday. FirstCash has a 52 week low of $63.43 and a 52 week high of $105.68.
FirstCash Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FirstCash (FCFS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.