Flame Acquisition Corp. (NYSE:FLME – Get Rating) major shareholder Global Icav Pilgrim sold 31,069 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.15, for a total transaction of $315,350.35. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 2,344,704 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $23,798,745.60. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Global Icav Pilgrim also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 22nd, Global Icav Pilgrim sold 40,603 shares of Flame Acquisition stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.16, for a total transaction of $412,526.48.
- On Friday, May 12th, Global Icav Pilgrim sold 5,500 shares of Flame Acquisition stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.15, for a total transaction of $55,825.00.
- On Wednesday, May 10th, Global Icav Pilgrim sold 21,763 shares of Flame Acquisition stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.15, for a total transaction of $220,894.45.
- On Monday, May 8th, Global Icav Pilgrim sold 31,283 shares of Flame Acquisition stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.15, for a total transaction of $317,522.45.
Flame Acquisition Stock Down 0.1 %
Shares of NYSE FLME opened at $10.17 on Friday. Flame Acquisition Corp. has a fifty-two week low of $9.75 and a fifty-two week high of $10.47. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.15 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.11.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Flame Acquisition
Flame Acquisition Company Profile
Flame Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The focuses on effecting into a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to identify, acquire, and operate a business in the energy industry primarily upstream exploration and production sector, and midstream sector and companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flame Acquisition (FLME)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Flame Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flame Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.