Georg Fischer AG (OTCMKTS:FCHRF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,800 shares, a decline of 56.8% from the April 30th total of 66,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Georg Fischer Stock Performance
Shares of FCHRF opened at $70.00 on Friday. Georg Fischer has a 52-week low of $66.34 and a 52-week high of $70.00. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $70.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Georg Fischer (FCHRF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Georg Fischer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Georg Fischer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.