Groove Botanicals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GRVE – Get Rating) shares were down 32% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.10. Approximately 9,860 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 16,160 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Groove Botanicals Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.11 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.08.
Groove Botanicals Company Profile
Groove Botanicals, Inc focuses on developing EV battery technologies. The company was formerly known as Avalon Oil & Gas, Inc and changed its name to Groove Botanicals, Inc in May 2018. Groove Botanicals, Inc was incorporated in 1991 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Groove Botanicals (GRVE)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Groove Botanicals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Groove Botanicals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.