HeidelbergCement AG (OTCMKTS:HLBZF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $71.84 and traded as high as $72.91. HeidelbergCement shares last traded at $72.91, with a volume of 547 shares traded.
HeidelbergCement Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $71.84 and its two-hundred day moving average is $64.17.
HeidelbergCement Company Profile
HeidelbergCement AG engages in the production and distribution of cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, and asphalt. It operates through the following geographical segments: Western and Southern Europe; Northern and Eastern Europe-Central Asia; North America; Asia-Pacific; Africa-Eastern Mediterranean Basin, and Group Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HeidelbergCement (HLBZF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for HeidelbergCement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HeidelbergCement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.