iCo Therapeutics Inc. (OTCMKTS:ICOTF – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.40 and traded as high as $0.47. iCo Therapeutics shares last traded at $0.45, with a volume of 62,599 shares traded.
iCo Therapeutics Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.40 and its 200-day moving average is $0.27. The stock has a market cap of $3.80 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.05 and a beta of 2.03.
iCo Therapeutics Company Profile
Satellos Bioscience, Inc is a regenerative medicine company, which engages in developing novel therapeutics. It operates through a proprietary technology platform, MyoReGenX™ and Leveraging MyoReGenX™, which identify stem cell based regeneration deficits in muscle diseases and develop therapeutic solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iCo Therapeutics (ICOTF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for iCo Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iCo Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.