Integrated Ventures, Inc. (OTCMKTS:INTV – Get Rating) shares fell 17.2% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.36 and last traded at $1.53. 12,323 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 78% from the average session volume of 6,914 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.85.
Integrated Ventures Trading Down 17.2 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $7.75 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.76.
About Integrated Ventures
Integrated Ventures, Inc is a technology portfolio holdings company, which engages in acquiring, launching, and operating companies in the cryptocurrency sector. It focuses on digital currency mining, equipment manufacturing, and sales of branded mining rigs, as well as blockchain software development.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Integrated Ventures (INTV)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Integrated Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integrated Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.