Isuzu Motors Limited (OTCMKTS:ISUZY – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $11.85 and traded as high as $12.29. Isuzu Motors shares last traded at $12.29, with a volume of 18,859 shares.
Isuzu Motors Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.14, a current ratio of 1.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $11.85 and its 200-day moving average price is $12.06.
About Isuzu Motors
Isuzu Motors Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of heavy-medium and light-duty trucks, buses, passenger vehicle engines, industrial-use diesel engines. Its products include ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) light-duty trucks, forward medium-duty trucks, giga heavy-duty trucks and tractors, gala sightseeing bus, erga route bus, diesel engines for passenger vehicles and industrial use, N-series light-duty trucks, F-series medium-duty trucks, C&E-series heavy-duty trucks and tractors, pick up trucks and others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Isuzu Motors (ISUZY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Isuzu Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Isuzu Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.