Koss Co. (NASDAQ:KOSS – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $5.14 and traded as low as $3.95. Koss shares last traded at $4.00, with a volume of 20,796 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on Koss in a report on Friday. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
Koss Stock Down 2.0 %
The company has a market cap of $36.88 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.44 and a beta of -0.57. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.29 and its 200 day simple moving average is $5.14.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Koss
Koss Corp. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of stereo headphones and accessories. Its products include wireless, ear clip, over ear, and on ear earphones, Bluetooth speaker and cushions, cases, cables and apparel accessories. The company was founded by John C. Koss Sr. in 1958 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koss (KOSS)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Koss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koss and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.