Kubota Co. (OTCMKTS:KUBTY – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $74.29 and traded as high as $74.88. Kubota shares last traded at $72.98, with a volume of 16,962 shares.
Kubota Stock Up 0.8 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.45. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $74.29 and its two-hundred day moving average is $73.61.
Kubota Corp. engages in the manufacture and sale of agricultural and construction machinery equipment. It operates through the following segments: Machinery, Water and Environment, and Others. The Machinery segment includes agricultural and construction machinery, engines, and agricultural products. The Water and Environment segment provides environmental-related products and pipe-related products such as ductile iron pipes, plastic pipes, valves, and pumps.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kubota (KUBTY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Kubota Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kubota and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.