Shares of Lassonde Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:LSDAF – Get Rating) traded down 3.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $81.97 and last traded at $81.97. 291 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $84.63.
Lassonde Industries Trading Down 3.1 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $76.56 and its 200 day moving average is $79.73.
About Lassonde Industries
Lassonde Industries, Inc is engaged in the development, manufacturing and sale of fruit and vegetable juices and drinks. It is marketed under brands, such as Everfresh, Fairlee, Flavür, Fruité, Graves, Oasis, Allen’s, Orange Maison, Sunlike, Tropical Grove, Del Monte, Bright’s, Madelaine, and Rougemont.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lassonde Industries (LSDAF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Lassonde Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lassonde Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.