Liberum Capital started coverage on shares of NCC Group (OTCMKTS:NCCGF – Get Rating) in a report published on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, HSBC cut shares of NCC Group from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Monday, April 3rd.
NCC Group Price Performance
NCC Group stock opened at $1.30 on Thursday. NCC Group has a 1 year low of $1.00 and a 1 year high of $1.84. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $1.43 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.13.
NCC Group Company Profile
NCC Group Plc is a holding company, which engages in the provision of information technology assurance, security software, and consultancy services. It operates through the Escrow and Assurance segments. The Escrow segment develops, supplies, and uses business software applications for the protection of end users and software suppliers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NCC Group (NCCGF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for NCC Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NCC Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.