NevGold Corp. (OTC:NAUFF – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as 0.26 and last traded at 0.26. Approximately 900 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 20,225 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.26.
NevGold Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is 0.29 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is 0.28.
NevGold Company Profile
NevGold Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company explores for gold and silver polymetallic deposits. It owns interests in the Limousine Butte and Cedar Wash projects in Nevada, the United States; and the Ptarmigan silver polymetallic project in British Columbia, Canada.
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for NevGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NevGold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.