Shares of The NFT Gaming Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFTG – Get Rating) dropped 9.1% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.66 and last traded at $0.74. Approximately 408,964 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 496,527 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.81.
NFT Gaming Stock Down 9.1 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.13.
NFT Gaming Company Profile
The NFT Gaming Company Inc is involved in developing a digital gaming platform and community which will offer users the ability to mint unique avatars playable in all of the games on the platform in the form of non-fungible tokens. The NFT Gaming Company Inc is based in Roseland, NJ.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NFT Gaming (NFTG)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for NFT Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NFT Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.