Stock analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Park City Group (NASDAQ:PCYG – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Friday. The firm set a “strong-buy” rating on the technology company’s stock.
Separately, DA Davidson upped their price target on Park City Group from $9.00 to $10.00 in a report on Tuesday, May 16th.
Park City Group Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ PCYG opened at $7.24 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $6.48 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.88. Park City Group has a one year low of $4.31 and a one year high of $7.38. The company has a market capitalization of $133.29 million, a P/E ratio of 28.96 and a beta of 1.09.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Park City Group Company Profile
Park City Group, Inc is a software-as-a-service provider, which engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of proprietary software products. It offers cloud-based applications and services that address e-commerce, supply chain, food safety and compliance activities. The company was founded by Randall K.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Park City Group (PCYG)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Park City Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park City Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.