Playtech (OTCMKTS:PYTCF – Get Rating) had its price target lifted by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from GBX 615 ($7.65) to GBX 697 ($8.67) in a report released on Thursday morning, The Fly reports.
Playtech Stock Performance
OTCMKTS PYTCF opened at $7.70 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $7.16 and a 200-day moving average of $6.63. Playtech has a 52-week low of $5.90 and a 52-week high of $7.70.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Playtech (PYTCF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Playtech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Playtech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.