Ramsay Health Care Limited (OTCMKTS:RMYHY – Get Rating) dropped 1% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $9.42 and last traded at $9.42. Approximately 285 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 2,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.51.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered Ramsay Health Care from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 3rd.
Ramsay Health Care Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $10.58 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.80.
About Ramsay Health Care
Ramsay Health Care Ltd. is in the provision of healthcare services and the operation of hospitals and day surgery facilities. It operates through the following segments : Asia Pacific, UK, France and Nordics. The company was founded by Paul Joseph Ramsay in 1964 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ramsay Health Care (RMYHY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Ramsay Health Care Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ramsay Health Care and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.