Shares of Schroders plc (OTCMKTS:SHNWF – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $5.82 and traded as low as $5.42. Schroders shares last traded at $5.42, with a volume of 640 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Credit Suisse Group downgraded shares of Schroders from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday, March 10th.
Schroders Trading Down 2.6 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.82 and its 200 day simple moving average is $5.68.
Schroders Company Profile
Schroders Plc is an asset management company, which engages in investment management activities. It operates under the Asset Management and Wealth Management segments. The Asset Management segment focuses on investment management including advisory services in respect of equity, fixed income, multi-asset and private assets, and alternatives products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schroders (SHNWF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Schroders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.