Propanc Biopharma, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PPCB – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 310,100 shares, a growth of 310,000.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 149,561,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Propanc Biopharma Stock Performance
Propanc Biopharma stock opened at $0.08 on Friday. Propanc Biopharma has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.20. The business has a 50-day moving average of $2.57 and a 200-day moving average of $1.28.
About Propanc Biopharma
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Propanc Biopharma (PPCB)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Propanc Biopharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Propanc Biopharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.