Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PVCT – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 81,400 shares, an increase of 13,466.7% from the April 30th total of 600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 216,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Stock Performance
Shares of Provectus Biopharmaceuticals stock opened at $0.13 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.15 and a 200 day moving average of $0.13. Provectus Biopharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $0.03 and a 1 year high of $0.19.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Provectus Biopharmaceuticals (PVCT)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Provectus Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.