SoundHound AI, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOUNW – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,700 shares, a decline of 42.6% from the April 30th total of 4,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 32,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
SoundHound AI Trading Up 1.2 %
NASDAQ SOUNW opened at $0.43 on Friday. SoundHound AI has a fifty-two week low of $0.08 and a fifty-two week high of $0.90. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.35 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.32.
About SoundHound AI
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoundHound AI (SOUNW)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for SoundHound AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoundHound AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.