White Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:WHGOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,800 shares, a growth of 2,033.3% from the April 30th total of 600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 30,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
White Gold Stock Performance
WHGOF stock opened at $0.25 on Friday. White Gold has a 52-week low of $0.22 and a 52-week high of $0.41.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus lowered White Gold to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 26th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on White Gold (WHGOF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for White Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for White Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.