Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YMDAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,611,500 shares, a growth of 89.5% from the April 30th total of 2,432,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 46,115.0 days.
Yamada Stock Performance
Shares of Yamada stock opened at $3.26 on Friday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.43 and its 200-day simple moving average is $3.36. Yamada has a 1-year low of $3.26 and a 1-year high of $3.65.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamada (YMDAF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Yamada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.