Stelco (OTCMKTS: STZHF) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/23/2023 – Stelco is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 5/18/2023 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$47.00 to C$46.00.
- 5/12/2023 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$65.00 to C$60.00.
- 5/12/2023 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$52.00 to C$48.00.
- 4/20/2023 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$57.00 to C$54.00.
- 4/10/2023 – Stelco had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$54.00 to C$47.00.
Stelco Stock Up 0.5 %
STZHF opened at $31.19 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $35.75 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $35.98. Stelco Holdings Inc. has a 1-year low of $22.90 and a 1-year high of $44.50.
Stelco Holdings, Inc engages in the production and sale of steel products. Its products include Pig Iron Ingots, Stelco Hot Roll Products Overview, Coated Products, Cold Rolled Products, Hot Roll Automotive,Stelmax 50/60, Stelmax 80, Stelmax 90, Stelmax 100,Stelmax 780, Stelmax 980 DP, Stelmax 1180 MP, Stelmax 1300 M, and Stelmax 1500 M.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stelco (STZHF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Stelco Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stelco Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.