StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
Trio-Tech International Stock Up 3.2 %
TRT stock opened at $4.63 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.52, a current ratio of 2.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. Trio-Tech International has a one year low of $4.05 and a one year high of $5.49. The stock has a market cap of $18.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.62 and a beta of 1.37.
About Trio-Tech International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.