Turmalina Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:TBXXF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,800 shares, an increase of 14,700.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 50,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Turmalina Metals Trading Up 4.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS TBXXF opened at $0.16 on Friday. Turmalina Metals has a 12 month low of $0.15 and a 12 month high of $0.47. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.22 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.27.
About Turmalina Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Turmalina Metals (TBXXF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Turmalina Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Turmalina Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.