Value Exchange International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VEII – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a growth of 333.3% from the April 30th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.2 days.
Value Exchange International Stock Performance
OTCMKTS VEII opened at $0.06 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.07 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.12. Value Exchange International has a twelve month low of $0.04 and a twelve month high of $0.35.
Value Exchange International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Value Exchange International (VEII)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Value Exchange International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value Exchange International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.