Voestalpine AG (OTCMKTS:VLPNY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, an increase of 300.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.8 days.
Voestalpine Trading Down 1.1 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:VLPNY opened at $6.52 on Friday. Voestalpine has a twelve month low of $3.22 and a twelve month high of $7.60. The company’s 50 day moving average is $6.68 and its 200 day moving average is $6.25.
Voestalpine Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Voestalpine (VLPNY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Voestalpine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voestalpine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.