YASKAWA Electric Co. (OTCMKTS:YASKY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,600 shares, a growth of 81.0% from the April 30th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 7,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.1 days.
YASKAWA Electric Stock Performance
YASKY opened at $85.73 on Friday. YASKAWA Electric has a fifty-two week low of $53.52 and a fifty-two week high of $87.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08, a current ratio of 1.86 and a quick ratio of 1.07. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $83.62 and a 200-day moving average of $75.17.
YASKAWA Electric Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on YASKAWA Electric (YASKY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for YASKAWA Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YASKAWA Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.